One HUGE day to #ShopSmallFirst – before Black Friday & before the big guys… created by The Boutique Hub & Shop The Best Boutiques! Pink Friday is a small business spin on the traditional Black Friday shopping experience, reminding people to #ShopSmallFirst.
Black Friday is the largest shopping day of the year, but the sales and promotions from big box stores often overshadow the experiences that small businesses are focused on providing, so as big supporters of small business at The Boutique Hub & Shop The Best Boutiques, we created The Pink Friday Movement!
The goal on November 19th is to celebrate the businesses that are the backbone of our local communities, whether online or brick and mortar. Any small business can participate in Pink Friday and we’re excited at how many decided to participate this year!
So How Can You Get In On The Action?
- Visit the official homepage here to learn more: https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/
- Use the Shop The Best Boutique’s interactive map to support small business near you!
- Shop the live list of online boutiques deals & celebrations during Pink Friday with the map!
- Create a ShopTheBestBoutiques.com Shopper Profile to discover the best boutiques any day of the year.
- Invite your friends to shop small first, and support small businesses who need you and share our pledge down below!
- Find unique, curated gift ideas straight from boutiques & makers you’ll love found on this year’s gift guides.
- Join the Shop The Best Boutiques Facebook Group along with 25,000+ others where our boutiques will be sharing their new arrivals & gift ideas live on November 19th & all weekend!
Remember… When you purchase from a boutique for Pink Friday you’re doing more than just feeding your need for that glorious email that reads “Package has been delivered.”
Small businesses are the backbone of our nation and no more than ever they could use our support to get them through such a crazy year.
What are you waiting for?